Rules Of The Game
- You must present your MVP Card at the time of purchase to receive your points. The MVP Card is not valid with any other offer.
- You can only have one active card at a time and you must have an e-mail address to qualify. Lost or stolen cards are replaceable.
- You will be awarded 1 point for every $1 purchased. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase which will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account.
- Your points will be credited to your account at the time of your purchase. You will be able to check your balance on line at JakenJOES.com. Please allow 48 hours after joining for us to activate your card and update your enrollment information.
- Every time your account accumulates 200 points, the 200 points will automatically be deducted from your account and a $10 Reward will be applied to your check on your next visit.
- Jake n JOES Sports Grille reserves the right to terminate the MVP Loyalty Card program, and to modify the MVP Loyalty Card rules, terms and conditions, all without prior notice.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Jake n JOES MVP points have no cash value. Points are submitted for reward redemption only.
- Jake n JOES Sports Grille reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if the points have been issued through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions.
- We occasionally send e-mails to our MVP members with discount offers and information about our MVP Card reward program. We will never share or sell our list of MVP Members.
- Jake n JOES Sports Grille employees are ineligible for this program.